Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple does not just build products, they build the kind of wonder that revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 6 - 8 years PQE with major law firms.
- Prior in-house experience a plus. Prior work with MNC a plus.
- A good team-player. Ability and dedication to work independently and collaboratively with people at all levels and different functions.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong client relation skills and experience working directly with management.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English (spoken and written).
This position is mainly to support Retail, Online, AppleCare, Products, Operations and other general corporate legal matters in Greater China regions. The major responsibilities include, but not limited to, provide daily support on legal issues related to store operations, communicate with local and central government authorities on product/service related issues, handling various product compliance issues, craft various sales and service policies and business contracts, cooperate with key business functions on various corporate related matters, etc. The person should have proven legal knowledge and lawyering skills to work strategically with the business teams and management.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.