Operation Program Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, you will help us leave the world better than we found it. In this position, you will ensure weekly MPS are met to WW planner's priority, region's mix and overall pack-out qty with explanation of shipment delta, cycle time goal, including SVC requirement. You will provide local support to ensure act as liaison to facilitate the communication and coordination.
- We hope you -
- - Experience in manufacturing with Planning, Material Management or project management background.
- - Good communication skill and good in interaction with people, Pleasant personality
- - Willing to work from OEM factory.
- - Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details.
- - Result driven oriented.
- - English & Mandarin proficiency
We need you to - - Order Cycle Time (OCT) Management - Early Involvement with New Project Development - YYTeam Building and Provide Mentorship to OEM - Ensure Supplier's Performance Meet Apple's Requirement - Establish Good Working Relationship with Local OEM and 2nd Tier Suppliers
Education & Experience
- BS/MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or allied technical subject. - 5 years relevant experience in supply chain operation/manufacturing industry.