Information Systems and Technology Intern
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
Apple's IS&T department has positions for enthusiastic, self-motivated interns who are ready to be a part of a fast-paced and innovative work environment. IS&T collaborates with our business partners to deliver world-class solutions powering the most innovative company. IS&T infrastructure is used by hundreds of millions of customers every year in Retail stores, the Online Store, and AppleCare call centers; supply chain systems orchestrate standard-setting logistics operations; and the largest single-instance of SAP enables rapid decision-making across a vast global business. IS&T provides the technology to ensure that the company runs on Apple time. Our Engineers do both front-end and back-end development, create frameworks, and develop iOS mobile and web apps to make Apple operate more efficiently.
- Programming knowledge in one of the following areas: Python, Java, Basic frontend and backend development skill
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Multitasking attitude, and comfortable operating within both technology and business environment
- Fluent in English
- Show Passion
- High performing interns will be asked to present his/her assignment in front of Apple IT Management Team, with the possibility of full-time offers into Apple's world-class IT Department.
The internship offers a variety of assignments, ranging from special projects for new business initiatives to operations in a rapidly growing and dynamic setting. Interns benefit from a combination of training and project-oriented, on-the-job work experience. Assignments may include: Data Crawling Geographic / Spatial data Data Visualisation These are not routine day-to-day tasks. You will build an innovative solution that creates an impact to Apple Business and Customer Experience. You should have solid technical background, learn new things fast and enjoy refining your work over and over again. Start your career and gain experience in IS&T working alongside industry-leading professionals with a wide range of specialties. This internship is a 3-6 months assignment, based in Shanghai.
Education & Experience
- 4th year in undergraduate or 3rd year in graduate studies - Undergraduate/Graduate degree in IS, IT, CS, Math, Statistics or Economics