Supplier Security Manager - SSM
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Imagine what you could do here at Apple; we have extraordinary place to work and the new ideas have a way of becoming the extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We will bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish within Apple. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants
- .- Essential Skills with Strong communication and social skills
- - Strong observation skills; Persistent, goal/deadline driven work style.
- - Focused, well-adapted, detail oriented evaluation capabilities.
- - Practical understanding of physical and logical security controls.
- - Multi-lingual, English and other Asia Pacific languages.
- - Supply chain experience, specifically with factory operations.
- - 5+ years of security assessment and/or audit experience.
Can you imagine that you will be responsible for leading secrecy and security of manufacturing and production activities. Positon will reside in Asia Pacific (APAC) and may require travel within the region! You will work with third-party supplier security staff and other Apple supplier security managers, and reports to Manager, Supplier Security. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: - Daily assessment and evaluation of supplier security practices. - Work with supplier security manager(s) to correct deficiencies and gaps. - Supply chain security development and process improvements. - Track progress on corrective actions - Providing daily reporting of findings and actions to Global Security. - Build and ramp readiness analysis of security controls and scalability - Support investigations activities.
Education & Experience
CPP, PSP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or equivalent certification