Inforamtion protection specialist
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Imagine what you could do here at Apple; we have extraordinary place to work and the new ideas have a way of becoming the extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We will bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish within Apple. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants
- You are responsible for conducting on-site/remote information security and protection assessments and handling solution-oriented corrective action plans at contracted suppliers. Position resides in China (Shenzhen/Shanghai/Zhengzhou) and is required to travel within the region as well as oversea. Position reports to Senior Manager, Information Protection.
- KEY QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional background of information security standards and practices.
- Excellent knowledge and experiences of information protection, include but not limited to access control, authentication and identity management, role provisioning/de-provisioning, and document rights management.
- Excellent knowledge of IT infrastructure security, in particular, network architecture & protocols, endpoints controls and information security systems and solutions.
- Validated experiences of IT security audits, solution provision and problem solving.
- Superb communication and social skills.
- Strong analytic and reporting skills.
- Solid understanding of convergent physical and logical security controls.
Conduct on-site&remote security assessments of information flow and all relevant IT systems and procedures. Lead solution-oriented corrective actions, in particular confidential files protection and information leak detection/prevention. Analysize and report compliance findings, risks and advise actions to management. Work directly with supplier security manager(s) to correct deficiencies and gaps which lead to data leak or theft. Support cyber investigation and forensic activities as needed.
Education & Experience
CPP, PSP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or equivalent certification