Global Voice Services Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that is revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love analytical thinking and problem solving? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to build business solutions for Apple?
- 5 years hands-on experience in maintaining TDM/IP/SIP PBX environment
- 5 years hands-on experience in implementing and supporting Cisco CUCM Telephony/UC/Voice gateway
- 4 years hands-on experience in implementing and supporting SIP Session Border Controller such as Oracle/ACME SBC or equivalent
- 4 years hands-on experience in solving problems telephony SIP environment
- 2 years hands-on experience in supporting Avaya Contact Center ACD environment
- 2 years hands-on experience supporting Cisco Telepresence and CMS
- Experience in VMWare VSphere setup for Cisco product
- Experience in HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) products such as Elemental Encoder or equivalent
- Ideally Cisco CCIE Voice Certified or equivalent
JOB SUMMARY The Pacific IS&T group is seeking an experienced Voice Engineer to join the Global Voice Services team based in Shanghai, China. The team’s portfolio includes all telephony VOIP (Voice over IP) and VC (Video Conferencing) projects implementation and supporting all the Enterprise Voice/VC and contact center activities in APAC. Support all Enterprise Voice/VC and Call Center activities in APAC and regularly meet with site-based CC business leaders to ensure IS&T are across the latest business strategies and requirements, providing relevant feedback and heads-up to Global and Senior Regional voice staff. You would also review forward capacity plans with business teams to ensure early provisioning/ upgrades and liaise with networking team to ensure IP-telephony/VC configurations are adequate and appropriate, providing 24X7 management & support of APAC voice and video infrastructure. Required occasional travel to other countries.
Education & Experience
Degree in Computer Science, IT, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple, What will you do?
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.