Collaboration & Productivity Specialist
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
Working with awesome people and awesome products not only makes your work important, it drives you to make our world a better place. At the Apple’s Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) team, we thrive to use technologies to deliver the best user experience. If you love Apple technologies and you are passionate about being with a team who elevate employees’ productivity through the Collaboration and Productivity (C&P) services, this role is for you. Apple's IS&T team is seeking a C&P Specialist in Shanghai, China to provide the collaboration and productivity services implementation, training and operational support for the Apple organization. JOB SUMMARY We are hiring for a front line role, working with our internal users and providing technology advocacy on how best to use and implement corporate systems and technologies. You’ll be joining a team of world-class engineers and interacting daily with teams that span across Apple’s business groups including operations, sales and engineering organisation. You will be supporting training on Mac systems and security for new employees, as well as interfacing with key business partners on deployment and maintenance of C&P services.
- Project Management
- Minimum three years experience in IT support, computing or engineering role
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Self Starter with the ability to make quality technical decisions
- Maintains composure under pressure
- 24 x 7 on-call position to support regional coverage
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Strong oral, written and presentation skilled required
- Bilingual skills in Asia Pacific languages preferred but not a requirement
- Deploy new C&P services for Collaboration, Corporate Backup, Secure Print and Checkin in new offices to support business plans - Manage the regional C&P infrastructure to meet the operational goals for high availability and service quality - Evaluate new C&P services and technologies for continuous improvement - Deliver the New Employee Training to help new hires getting started and conduct workshops to improve employees’ work productivity - Execute the training plans to drive adoption of new C&P services and macOS - Plan the software distribution and compatibility testing for major macOS rollout - Deliver the communication and documentation to support new C&P initiatives - Development of intranet tools to elevate user productivity and process efficiency Experience in PHP, AJAX, Angular, SQL or Swift development is an advantage - Support the tier-2 incidents to troubleshoot IS&T supported apps for employees - Familiar in macOS, iOS, Apache, LDAP, Unix, shell scripts, web and server technologies.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering