Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that is revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love analytical thinking and problem solving? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to build business solutions for Apple?
- Strong interest in corporate issues faced in China and willingness to research on applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills.
- Great teammate and creative thinker. Committed attention to details.
- At least 2 years working experience in a reputable law firm or MNC. Focusing on corporate law preferred but not necessary.
- Qualified to practice law in China.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.
Legal research on various corporate legal matters, including but not limited to foreign direct investment, corporate governance and finance compliance. Drafting and reviewing a wide variety of corporate documents and supporting entity establishment, maintenance and dissolution. Attending business meetings to identify and analyze corporate legal issues.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Law or equivalent. Overseas LLM is a plus.
- Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple, What will you do?
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicant