Consumer Receivable Specialist GC
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that is revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here? This is an exciting opportunity to work with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. If you are successful, you will join the Apple Finance organization and have the opportunity to make a positive impact on a Company known for its impressive line up of products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch. Apple’s Global Business Solutions (GBS) organization has four centers around the world. The Shanghai GBS team is building and growing to support the significant growth in Greater China. If you want to make a difference in your career, please contact us today.
- 3-7 years experience in Finance functions, Shared Service is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) and Microsoft Office, iOS experience is preferred
- Familiar with China & IFRS Accounting Principles
- Valid Accounting Certificate, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excel skills
- KEY SKILLS FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written communication
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to problem solve and drive process improvement in a challenging area
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Team player- fully understands the partnership role of a finance organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self motivated
- Ability to establish good relationships
We are currently seeking to recruit an Order to Cash Specialist to work with Greater China Consumer Receivables team in Shanghai. You will become a member of the wider Finance team with regional interactions. This is a role in a dynamic environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements. The person will work closely with key business partners to ensure we are providing the best solutions for our customers both internally and externally to support Consumer Receivables related activities. This position is a key role focused on supporting Retail operational activities. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Ensure payments are correctly applied to customer accounts by system Ensure customer accounts are cleared correctly by system Customer account reconciliation Reconciliation of credit/debit cards, e-wallet, cash, wire transfer and other consumer payments related accounting activities General Ledger postings and reconciliations Timely resolution of any failed system batch jobs/postings/fallout Work closely with Retail team to support Retail Store & Online Store daily operations Participate in Consumer Receivables related process improvement initiatives Participate in ongoing projects and system testing Work closely with GBS Ops and business teams to support Retail business expansion Ensure business procedures and internal controls comply with requirements of Sarbanes Oxley legislation. Liaise with external Auditors on Quarterly Group US GAAP audit Support and back up other team members
Education & Experience
- Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple, What will you do?
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants