Engineering Program Manager
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
maging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. JOB SUMMARY: As an Engineering Program Manager (EPM) in the New Technology organization, you will be responsible for leading the development builds of key modules (Display, Touch, Camera, etc.). Your goals are to ensure that modules are built according to specifications, and shipped according to the given timeline. We believe this is an excellent opportunity to work on the New Technology project in the exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry.
- 3~7 years of project management experience.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Great leadership skills and ability to inspire team members.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally in a fast paced environment; strong communication and coordination skill to achieve project goals.
- Self-motivated and proactive, who can demonstrate creativities and critical thinking capabilities.
Lead cross-functional communication between Apple Internal project teams and external vendors. Work with Engineering Management and Vendors to define plan, track, communicate and escalate as appropriate. Enable the development effort by creating and monitoring an efficient, streamlined process between Apple teams and external vendors. Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management. Facilitate good communication and offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management. Drive day-to-day Engineering build activities, at vendor’s factory, to meet overall program objectives.
Education & Experience
Degree/Master in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- - Knowledge of the Hardware development process.
- Product design experience.
- Operations experience in a manufacturing environment
- Intensive Traveling required (50~70%).