BBHW Design engineer
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
JOB SUMMARY: Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. The In-region BBHW Design Engineer will work on the next generation iPhone and other innovative products. He/she will be part of the BBHW / RFHW Design team, acting as the team’s local representation at manufacturing sites in China.
- - Experience in Hardware development involving mobile and/or embedded processors;
- - Knows High speed circuit design;
- - Hands-on experience using test equipment, such as wireless communications emulators, oscilloscopes, or multi-meters;
- - Proficient in Test and debug of digital and analog circuitry
- - Experience working with manufacturing
- - Must be an excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to work in global virtual teams
- - Should be well-organised and have the ability to be flexible in a changing work environment.
- - Language skills: Very good English skills required, Chinese (Mandarin) an advantage
The role involves working with manufacturing teams and RD colleagues to build, validate and optimise baseband hardware circuits and systems for wireless communications devices from first prototype build to mass production, requiring dedicated multi-functional cooperation with other engineering groups such as EE, FW, AP, RF, production test etc. Help to implement validation plans for digital interfaces such as SIM, I2C, USB, PCIe etc. Debug and fix baseband hardware and interfaces. A significant part of the job activities will take place at the manufacturing sites - international and domestic travel is likely.
Education & Experience
- BSEE with 5+ years of relevant industry experience.