Processing / Tooling Engineer [relocation to Japan]
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for highly experiences high precision processing/tooling engineers to join its Yokohama Technology Center(YTC), located in Japan. YTC is a highly innovative environment with best talents in tooling technology, with mission to work on development of new ultra-precision processing methods. Due to confidentiality of the project, this Job Description is very simple, but more specific requirements and background will be shared during the interview, if profile would fit with the role as viewed by Apple engineers. If you want to participate in something that had never been done before in tooling area, apply for this role to start a conversation.
- Experience in high precision processing development:
- - Ultra-precision machining
- - Free Surface / Free Shape experience : machining, tool path creation, measurement / correction
- - Machining center set-up, operation
- - Experience with jig grinding processing
- - Experience with molding and wire electric discharge machining
- - CAD/CAM
- - Experience to design and create machining programs is also required.
Work on something that had never been done before.
Education & Experience
Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Tooling.
- Ability and interest to permanently relocate to Japan and work using English while learning Japanese.