Site Tech Manager
Zhengzhou, Henan, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing process, including maintenance of assembly and testing process consistency, process mapping, data correlation, as well as the capability for failure analysis on the yield hitters and reliability issues from process perspectives, and post-ramp qualification and new process implementation. Work together with the design engineering team and vendors to drive for product solutions, increase line efficiency and control product quality. Take ownership of sustaining production engineering to ensure production line is ready in terms of facilities, equipment, process and capacity so that production plan can be met.
- 6 years of design or production. The candidate who has the mechanical working experience is preferable.
- With understanding on other precise assembly processes, such as electrically conductive adhesive or glue applications are welcomed.
- Good spoken and written English with proficient Mandarin.
- Familiar with mobile devices knowledge is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill with capability to work independently and under pressure.
- Willing to work independently and travel frequently upon request (mainly in Asia).
Engagement in new product engineering builds, assist in reviewing production process and fixtures from manufacturing perspectives, capable of fixing hot issues is a plus. Executes and implements the strategic direction, goals, objectives and key measurement systems to ensure the business goals are met. Primary metrics include - process and yield goals, monitor and audit product quality across all yield and audit points, ensure adequate controls and product integrity are set in place. Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures and control systems for each functional area. Acts as a bridge for technical issues when required between Apple engineering team and the vendors. Provides input into global process, test, quality, BOM Management as systems are enhanced or upgraded.
Education & Experience
University or college graduated (BS/MS) with major in EE or ME related degrees, with testing background is preferable.