Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. You will be responsible for regulatory certification on Apple’s products including iPhones, Apple watch, iPads and others for different wireless technologies. Candidate will be responsible for evaluating RF/OTA/RSE/ Coex performance on iPhone, iPad and Apple watch. And also contribute to interpret wireless standards and wireless regulation and take part in the conference for new wireless standards and regulatory implementation. We expect you to be creative, well-organized, with phenomenal verbal and written communication.
- 5 years of communication relevant work experiences
- Strong RF background across multiple wireless technologies of LTE/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/CDMA2000/GSM/WIFI/BT and a deep understanding of 3GPP test standard.
- Be familiar with RF test, Protocol test, RRM test, SIM interface test and information security test on technologies of LTE/UMTS/TD-SDMA/CDMA/GSM
- Experience on using and programming RF test equipment Such as R&S CMW500, Agilent8960, Anritsu tester, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer signal generator and oscilloscope.
- Be familiar with RF test system and some of Microwave components of power divider, Diplexer, Directional coupler and various filters used in RF test bench.
- Be familiar with microwave and antenna theory and simulations tool such as ADS, HFSS and CST.
- Strong problem identification and issue resolution abilities and Able to investigate and debug complex issue investigations
- Solid planning and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships across functional areas
- Self motivation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Mandarin and English
Working on evaluating the latest iPad, iPhone and watch HW systems and this includes very early evaluations of our Prototypes and HW Systems on different wireless technologies. The candidate will work with the HW/System development teams and other multi-functional teams on identifying issues impacting HW/System performance and will perform deep dive analysis to understand and identify root cause of any HW and SW System issues. Working closely with multi-functional team to Ensure certification for NAL, CCC and SRRC accomplishment successfully on time.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or above degree in Electrical or communication Engineering and Master degree is preferred. Technical training relating to Hardware and Software testing Technical understanding and experience with LTE/UMTS/GSM/CDMA/TD-SCDMA/Wifi/BT/GPS