Corporate Recruiting Researcher
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Do your life’s best work here now. With the whole world watching. The Corporate Recruiting Researcher is responsible for the assigned talent searching tasks and actively building talent pipeline to support Apple Inc.’s businesses. The person we are looking for must have shown commitment and a history of driving better business results through the acquisition of top talent. Success in this role will be shown by the quality and quantity of candidates which meet the requirements of the business, fulfill changing needs and enable creation of pipeline for future.
- Minimum of 4 years recruiting experience preferred.
- Prior experience in an agency environment and engineering recruitment will be advantageous.
- Possesses research and networking skills with social networks, data mining and cold calling.
- Experienced in developing and implementing innovative staffing strategies for Recruiting/Sourcing teams.
- Possesses drive and initiative to own critical openings and perseveres until the position is filled.
- Excellent project management, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly.
Thinks strategically, and is committed to fill current needs as well as understands the value in building a pipeline for future opportunities. Responsible for building talent pipeline through recruiting, networking, and cold calling. Establishes a network to support ability to present candidates quickly into the pipeline. Demonstrates strong organizational and communication skills to flex to multiples needs and people. Understands and follows HR guidelines and principles as they pertain to recruiting and hiring. Builds positive relationships with potential candidates.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent