Software Engineer Intern(Core OS)
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Passion works here. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Our community is made up of every kind of individual: artists and designers, engineers and scientists, thinkers and doers. To- gather we create things and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. So if you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Just be ready to dream big.
- - Have relevant work experience in PC industry (notebook, desktop, server platform or embedded system)
- - Have development and debugging experience on at least one platform
- - Have development or debugging experience in EFI BIOS/Linux Kernel developing/EC FWs/Solaris
- - or other UNIX/Windows/Mac OS X.
- - Ambitious and willing to take on responsibility, real passion for work is very important
- - Good at communication in English and Mandarin
- - Excellent team player
- - Willing to travel and work in factory
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Apple's CoreOS organisation is looking for an exceptional engineer to support and develop tools. For this position you need to work with multiple software teams to make sure all the software (BIOS, FWs, Mac OS X, diags, tools, etc.) in Macintosh system (MacBook Pro/Air, iMac, Mac mini, etc.) works well in all of the developing phases, including live debug in line, working with all software related teams to root cause and fix issues, and developing debug tools and new software functionality.