Siri Software Engineering Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
The team is looking for an exceptional Engineering Manager to lead the development of new expertise for Siri, expanding the product’s capabilities for millions of users in China. You will help hire and oversee a team building new knowledge domains, through server-side Java that integrates with both internal and external technology partners as well as the iOS client. This position requires a leader who possesses both strong technical skills and a creative, user-focused mindset. We also need a team player — you will be collaborating with engineers and managers in several technical areas spanning the entire range of Siri's capabilities.
- 5+ years of industry experience building and leading a team of high-performing software engineers
- In-depth experience managing server-side development and web services projects
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Help drive the product direction of Siri in China
- Experience building relationships with third-party technology partners
- Excellent communication skills in both Mandarin and English
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple.
Education & Experience
B.S./M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience integrating data and services from multiple providers
- Experience with AI technologies including natural language processing and machine learning