Siri Writer - Chinese
Beijing, Beijing, China
Machine Learning and AI
As a Siri writer, you will develop and write dialog in your native language for Siri, Apple’s intelligent assistant, in collaboration with other writers on the Siri editorial team, the Siri design team, and engineers.
- Excellent technical language skills; strong knowledge of Chinese grammar and style
- Great vocabulary, literacy, and cross-cultural knowledge. Fluent in English and native language speaker of Chinese
- Ability to write, review, and publish a high volume of content on tight timelines and across multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with dynamic, cross-functional teams
- Experience working with software engineering teams, practices, and tools
- Demonstrated experience in writing character-driven dialog
- Experience with user-centered design principles
- Voice design experience a plus
We’re looking for a uniquely creative individual to help us evolve and enrich Siri, our virtual assistant. The ideal candidate is someone who loves language, wordplay, and conversation, and has the practical writing experience needed to craft helpful and engaging user interactions. Develop and write original dialog to support new Siri capabilities Refresh and refine existing Siri dialog Help the team evolve Siri as a distinct, recognizable character Drive the quality and consistency of all Siri dialog Contribute to concept development in collaboration with Siri design team Translate and adapt Siri dialogs from English into your native language
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent education/experience.
- Location: Beijing or Shanghai