Purchase to Pay Analyst, Retail Finance
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Team up with Apple Retail. Apple is one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Apple Retail is one of the fastest growing retailers in the world. The Retail organization makes a positive impact on the business with a focus on “fueling innovation.” We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, you will be well served joining our organization. This Retail Purchase to Pay (P2P) Speacalist position will help drive and support purchases and payments for our global Retail Team. As part of the Retail Team, this position will work closely with the global Retail Business and Shared Service teams. He/she must be detailed orientated with strong communication and organizational skills.
- • 2-5 years experience in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- • Ability to mange multiple tasks and adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- • Demonstrated ability to build effective business partnerships.
- • Technical aptitude with database management and analysis.
- • Proven analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- • Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- • English and Mandarin verbal and written fluency
The specific roles and responsibilities for this position include the following: • Authorized Requestor for managing the Purchase to Pay Process • Provide support on finance issues, policies and practices and work as a liaison between the business and finance as it relates to purchases and payments • Participate with the business partners and suppliers to drive global finance practices * Work closely with the GFSS team on aging items and international vendor payments • Ensuring compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures • Purchase order setup and review • Review project estimates * Respond to local China vendor issues and payment inquiries • Handle invoice processing and payment workflows • Documentation and filing monthly invoices • Preparing monthly and quarterly journal entries • Month end close and financial reporting for new and ongoing projects
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting