Program Manager, Global Repair Center Operations
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is seeking an NPI program manager to support AppleCare's mail-in service channel. You will lead multiple projects of varying degrees of complexity in both technical and business capacities across cross functional teams, strong operational experience, sustained extraordinary performance as measured by key performance indicators.
- Shown success in supporting service or production operation responsibilities
- Strong analytical data driven capabilities and negotiation skills
- Extraordinary cross-functional team engagement skills and experience
- Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic work environment
- Capable of supporting both tactical and strategic initiatives with a focus driving extraordinary customer experience while providing status to peers, executive management and 3rd party relationships.
- Effectively interact across multiple levels in the organization.
- The ability to both work independently and as part of a large cross functional team is
- High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Lead operational readiness for new repair center operations - Drive strategic efforts to support the service business - Lead cross channel initiatives to improve the end user experience(s) - Identify enhancements to drive improvements in customer satisfaction and service operations - Lead initiatives in support of the business goals
Education & Experience
BS Engineering degree, Masters or MBA preferred