Shanghai, Shanghai, China
We’re idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us. We are seeking an extraordinary Administrative Assistant who will support senior leaders in the Internet Software and Services organization. This position requires a tenacious self-starter with a minimum of 3 years of experience in an assistant role within a dynamic high tech environment.
- Your problem solve creatively to complete complex assignments
- You have juggled multiple deadlines, schedules, planned meetings and are accustomed to supporting executives with very demanding schedules
- You are calm and confident during high stress situations, experienced in handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion
- You are resourceful, creative and innovative in ambiguous situations
- You are knowledgeable and have built and/or supported presentation development for senior management
- You advocate for your decisions and can say "no" to support your executives's schedule when needed
- You are reciprocal and have influenced cross-functionally across organizations
- You are experienced in expense report management
- We handle calendars, schedule meetings and organize complex domestic and international travel - We manage other tasks including event planning, new hire set-up, initiating purchase requisitions, processing expense reports, fulfilling catering requests, submitting facilities requests, ordering office supplies and equipment - We handle highly sensitive information - We help plan and execute offsite meetings for the team
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree, AA or equivalent experience.