Engineering Program Specialist
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- At least 3 years of industry experiences.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility;
- Detailed orientated and has can-do attitude.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional team to achieve project goals.
- Experience in logistic management (moving things from point A to point B).
- Familiar with Custom Clearance requirements.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Point-to-Point tracking of Engineering Bill of Materials. Communicate logistic status. Raise or resolve any logistic issues (custom delay, flight disruption, material shortage, etc). Ensure production Clear-to-Build. Drive day-to-day logistic activities to meet overall program objectives. 20~40% Traveling required.
Education & Experience
Diploma/Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.