Apple Pay Server Team – Software QA
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We provide equal opportunities. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Pay Server Engineering team is responsible for delivering server-side solutions for Apple Pay. You’ll be joining a team of world-class engineers and interacting every day with teams that span across Apple including iOS software and hardware engineering and our payment network and banking partners.
- 5+ years of strong object-oriented programming and design experience, including Java
- 5+ years working with relational database systems and authority SQL scripting skills; experience with NoSQL solutions is a plus
- 4+ experience providing and consuming RESTful web services and JSON
- 4+ YEARS WORKING IN AN AGILE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to define and execute comprehensive server-side test plans
- Strong Unix skills and proficient with at least one shell and high level scripting language (bash, perl, python)
- Strong background in designing or extending existing test frameworks; JUnit, TestNg
- In-depth knowledge of iOS (user-experience, software, and hardware).
- At ease with maven, svn and git; expertise with continuous integration systems using Jenkins
- Basic understanding on application security; authentication, authorization, cryptography, etc.
- Understanding of packet sniffer tools such as Wireshark, tcpdump, etc
- Experience solving problems OS, database, network configuration, and applications server issues
- Understanding of performance testing concepts and tools
- Evangelize software testing standard methodologies and Influence architecture and design decisions
Apple Pay Server Engineering team is growing! The group is looking for an outstanding functional and automation engineer with strong experience in building client and server test automation. We work in an agile software development environment and are building infrastructure to move towards continuous delivery where every code change is thoroughly tested by push of a button and is considered ready to be deployed if we choose so. We all know continuous delivery is not possible without automated tests and a framework that is stable, maintainable, and scalable. Come join the team and be part of this initiative. To be successful in this role you must be an A+ developer with strong programming fundamentals and have what it takes to design, document, and automate tests. We are looking for you who are self-driven, can constantly research and suggest the latest technologies, independently fix technical issues, and work with teams of developers, test engineers, and engineering project managers who take pride in building server solutions. You’ll be involved in all phases and layers of the application, and have a direct impact on the experience of millions of customers.
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent industry experience.