APAC Channel Support Service(CSS) –Consignment Analyst
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when talented people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, impress, engage and encourage. We focus on all the small details to have the biggest impact! The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The AppleCare Channel Service Support (CSS) team is looking for a dynamic and motivated applicant for the position of consignment analyst. The successful candidate will play a key role in CSS to be tasked with managing the day-to-day reconciliation and auditing consignment partners across the APAC region. In addition, this role will also act as a senior level escalation point for inbound inquiries from our service partners, and respond in a professional and timely manner to all requests that come to the team. The successful candidate will partner with both external service partners and multiple teams within the Apple supply chain to proactively manage consignment inventory. The Analyst will work cross functionally to drive achievement of operational and financial goals.
- Strong analytical skill and reporting experience
- Be able to drive issues to a successful outcome either through team or other functions
- Advanced project management skill(PMP certification is a plus)
- Ability to measure performance against goals in an ambiguous and operationally focused team.
- SAP Experience
- Good work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
- Responsible for creation and coordination of inventory / consignment orders throughout Apple’s internal systems. - Conduct regular inventory audit for our consignment partners as per the agreed schedule - Identify potential problems by monitoring end to end process flow and drive for resolution - Dedicatedly utilize reporting and analysis to optimize inventory fulfillment. - Works closely with many other Apple departments to ensure business needs are addressed and customer satisfaction achieved. - Takes responsibility for tasks and decisions as documented in all processes and procedures.