Business Support Order Administration
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
The Apple Store Business Support team are seeking a new Specialist to join the team. If you have attention to details, strong organization skills and like to work in a challenging and information sensitive environment, we would like to hear from YOU! The successful applicant would need to show their ability in identifying and solving issues but also working to tight deadlines. They will be ultimately not only be proactively managing orders but also answering any queries from other departments that might arise once the order has been placed. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced B2B e-commerce environment. The role is to liaise and provide key support for Sales, Sales Support, Order Management and Logistics on daily operational issues and resolution of customer queries.
- ▪ Strong communication skills, team player, customer focused and maintain a professional attitude.
- ▪ Ability to work in an information sensitive environment.
- ▪ Excellent telephone manner, interpersonal and communication skills.
- ▪ Highly motivated and organized with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- ▪ Ability to use discretion and work on own initiative.
- ▪ Very good accuracy and attention to detail.
- ▪ As this job is direct relation to order volume flexibility is required and will occasionally involve weekend work.
Initiating corrective action on the orders. Liaising and Supporting the Sales, After Sales and Operations on daily operational issues. Requesting or generating contact to customer where needed (i.e. order delayed or product change). Processing of customer related queries concerning payments, refunds, VAT related changes, amending and re-printing invoices, raising credit/debit memos and reconciliation.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree, Diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.