Sales & Service Team Manager (Cantonese speaker), Apple Retail Contact Center
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Support and Service
The Apple Online Store is Apple's eCommerce platform for interacting with customers through the web and phone. We are seeking to fill a new position of Contact Center Team Manager to join our team. At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when talented people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and inspire – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU!
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Skilled at managing and maintaining relationships
- Good at translating ‘techno-speak’ in to “layman's” terms
- Proven demonstration skills
- Exhibit composure under pressure
- Fluency in the following: English and Mandarin to support customers in respective countries
• Lead a team to deliver exceptional pre and post sales customer service around Apple’s product lines. • Set the right goal, targets and expectations for the frontline agents to follow. • Ensure the scheduling adherence and efficiency in the team. • Lead the team to achieve excellent customer satisfaction, business results and sales related KPIs. • On-floor monitor each individual’s performance. • Hire, retain and develop the top talents in the team. • Lead, serve and coach the frontline agents to provide better services. • Generate reporting and performance data from different resources. • Analyze business trends to facilitate key business decisions • Identify and close the gaps in process, training, communication which can impact the customer experience. • Ensure the team morale. • Handle tough customer escalation from frontline agents.
Education & Experience
• BA/BS or College degree with 8+ years experience. • 2 years or above experience in managing / leading a team to provide world class customer service • Previous people-facing roles where the emphasis has been on quality of service. Attractive salary (+ bonus) and other great benefits are being offered for this position