Modem BSP SW Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems team is looking for a BSP Power Management Driver Engineer to contribute to the development of our next-generation modem software. In this role, you will directly contribute to the development and delivery of solutions that enhance our current and future cellular products.
- You have minimum 3 years experiences in BSP/Device Driver development and debugging. Be experienced in multiple driver areas is preferred
- You have strong programming skills on C, and assembly programming skills is a plus
- You have a good understanding of multi-core embedded HW system and RTOS
- Good at analyzing and debug complicated system issues
- Familiar at lease one script language, like JS, Python, Perl, Shell.
- Highly motivated and self-directed, quick learner
- A good team player with strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent English communication is must-have
Work on power management SW feature development, and run power consumption measurement in live network and CMW500. Optimize power consumption with corresponding team, like RF, Protocol, HW, Vender. Review HW schematics and assist HW debugging to root cause the leak power. Travel on demand to support factory testing and resolve critical issues on-site Develop script/tools to optimize the working flow
Education & Experience
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering or related degree
- Good knowledge of wireless cellular technologies will be a plus