iPhone Display Electrical Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for an electrical engineer to integrate state of the art technologies into Apple displays. In this unique position, you will deliver the world's best front-of-screen experience on iPhone and other Apple products. The candidate will prototype and validate display hardware, and support new products ramping to mass production.
- Strong EE technical expertise in analog circuits.
- Hands-on lab experience with data acquisition test equipment.
- Experience with PCB design or IC packaging and layout.
- Experience with electronic component failure analysis using diagnostic equipment including: X-ray, CT, TDR, LIT, SAT, high speed oscilloscope, or probe stations..
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in display technology, such as LCD, OLED, plasma, DLP, LCOS, e-paper, etc is a plus.
- Ability to travel to USA is a plus.
• Prototyping display electronics including flexible PCBs, PMIC modules, and other custom display driver silicon. • Collaborating with vendors on product designs using new display technologies. • Validating new display hardware and software. • Failure analysis of electro-optical systems. • In-region travel to vendor sites to support new hardware bring-up and debugging.
Education & Experience
MS required and PhD preferred