Sr. P2P Accountant
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a Company that is known for its impressive lineup of products, including Mac, iPhone, AppleWatch, iPad and iPod. At Apple, you’ll share in a dedication to extraordinary by working with extraordinary managers, all with one unified vision—creating innovative products that delight customers. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, collaboration, extraordinary, and dedicated thinking. Do you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today?
- Minimum 5 years of commercial working experience in accounting/finance, or in a MNC Shared Services environment
- Strong passion toward work. Mature, responsible, self-driven and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Quick learner and strong logic thinking. Possess strong business acumen, analytic with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and timelines
- Savvy in technology, SAP financial solutions, business intelligence tool
- Language proficiency in English and Mandarin is mandatory.
Apple’s Global Business Solutions (GBS) organization operates four business solutions centers around the world today. The GBS Shanghai center is expanding to allow the Company to better support the impressive growth in Greater China. P2P processes payments for Apple vendors around the globe. P2P also provides travel and expense reimbursements to employees and manages Apple’s corporate cards and corporate mobile plan. OUR PROCESS AREAS INCLUDE: - Accounts Payable - Corporate Card Program - Corporate Mobile Program - Disbursements - Expense Reimbursement JOB DESCRIPTION We are searching for a Senior P2P Accountant, based in Shanghai. Reporting to the Procure to Pay Manager, Greater China, you will play a pivotal role in building an extraordinary business solutions center. THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE’S KEY FOCUS ON: You'll Deliverables that align with Account Payable key performance metrics and SLAs with key partners Accountable for the assigned Account Payable activities
Education & Experience
Accounting/Finance degree or MBA