Product Systems SQA (iOS)
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. This position is offered in Apple's System QA department within Product Integrity organization. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- - 5+ years SQA experience and 2+ years experience as an SQA lead
- - Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, with native fluency in Mandarin-Chinese and proficiency in English.
- - Experience working with multi-functional teams to build up test environment and identify tests
- - Experience shipping software on mobility products with embedded software (Smart Phone, Tablet etc.)
- - Good project/time management skills
- - Works very well independently, focused and responsible
- - A proven track record demonstrating the ability to drive to milestones and goals
You are responsible for leading, planning, and executing integrated system testing efforts at our manufacturing facilities. In this role, you will build, document and train factory resources on testing iOS hardware and software. Additionally, you are responsible for analyzing and reporting test results, and working with engineering teams, program managers, and other QA teams to identify risk areas and characterize defects that rarely reproduce. Lastly, you are hands on, managing defect tracking, publishing test plans, reporting, and managing test case execution by the test team. We may expect you to have excellent interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin. You may have a strong background in Quality Assurance. This is a high-visibility role within the organization that requires excellent trouble-shooting skills along with an ability to analyze and act upon the results of work that is executed remotely.
Education & Experience
- BS CS/CE or equivalent (MS preferred)
- - Demonstrated leadership skills
- - Travel 3-4 weeks/quarter