APO Employee Engagement Coordinator
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and we reinvented it in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Today, we continues to lead the industry in innovation with its award-winning computers, OS X operating system and iLife and professional applications. Apple is also spearheading the digital media revolution with its iPod portable music and video players and iTunes online store, and has entered the mobile phone market with its revolutionary iPhone. POSITION OVERVIEW: Make a difference. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will lead the overall planning and coordination of the APO Employee Engagement Events across China, under the directions of APO Vice President and APO HR Lead. You'll manage and track the budget spent on engagement events, and report and reconcile the spend to APO leadership. This role will be supported by Site Admins in executing the events in the respective sites
- Show an aptitude and experience in project management and administrative duties
- Ability to motivate in a virtual and matrix environment, engaging teams who are not directly reporting
- Have a customer focus orientation
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Creative problem solver – always seeking new solutions
- Meticulous in organizing workload and managing the detail.
- Ability to build relationships both internally & externally.
- Experience in leading and organizing big scale events
- Experience in managing and tracking budget
- High proficiency in computer skills to perform routine analysis and budget tracking
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Ability to travel ~10%
- Partner with APO Leaders and APO People Team to nurture and implement the Engagement Priorities focusing on strengthening APO employees connection and building community & network. - Lead project scoping for APO engagement events for Mainland China - Propose and lead the Budget spending for APO Engagement events - Track monthly spend and reconcile against EE budget for Mainland China. - Ensure successful execution of events on regular basis. - Meet regularly with APO leadership to ensure EE activities are meeting business objectives. - Work with Site Admin in executing the planned EE events within Mainland China.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree, with an admin major, equivalent work experience will be considered.