EE HW Design Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The EE HW Design Engineer, Wireless will work on the next generation iPhone and other innovative products. You will be part of a world class design team, acting as the team’s local representation at manufacturing sites in China.
- Strong EE fundamental knowledge
- Experience in Hardware development involving mobile and/or embedded processors;
- Experience with memory systems, power supply / power/clock management, high speed digital interfaces
- Hands-on experience using test equipment, such as wireless communications emulators, oscilloscopes, or multi-meters;
- Proficient in Test and debug of digital and analog circuitry
- Experience working with manufacturing
- Scripting experience is a plus
- Must be an excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to work in global virtual teams
- Should be well organized and have the ability to be flexible in a changing work environment.
- Language skills: Very good English skills required, Chinese (Mandarin) an advantage
The role involves working with manufacturing teams and RD colleagues to build, validate and optimize baseband hardware circuits and systems for wireless communications devices from first prototype build to mass production, requiring proactive cross-functional cooperation with other engineering groups such as other EE teams, FW, AP, RF, production test etc. Help to implement validation plans for digital interfaces such as SIM, I2C, USB, PCIe, SPI, RFFE etc. Debug and troubleshoot baseband hardware and interfaces. Make our excellent products even better! A significant part of the job activities will take place at the manufacturing sites - international and domestic travel is likely.
Education & Experience
BSEE with 5+ years of relevant industry experience.