Camera & Photos : Test, Automation, & Data Processing Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The Camera & Photos team is looking for a skilled CV/ML application and data engineer to join us in building the next generation of camera software technologies for iOS and macOS.
- Experienced “jack-of-all-trades” in rapid prototyping camera applications for mobile platforms (iOS preferred)
- Strong computer vision, machine learning, and signal- and video-processing background, knowledge of camera controls and operations
- Experience in exploratory and applied CV/ML algorithm implementation for mobile platforms (iOS preferred)
- Interest and experience in building data acquisition, annotation, and processing pipelines for computer vision and/or imaging tasks.
- Plus: hands-on experience with Apple platform SDKs, QR codes and other barcodes in the consumer space
Our team builds camera technologies for both rendering photos/videos and digesting information through cameras (QR/Bar code scanning, for example). The developed technologies are exposed to developers across Apple's software ecosystem via the CoreImage, AV-Foundation, and Vision frameworks to support apps like Camera and Wallet, and also tens of thousands of 3rd party iOS apps. We are looking for an experienced engineer to help build the next generation of these technologies. If this matches your interest, passion, and skills, we'd love to hear from you!
Education & Experience
No specific requirements here - a degree is less important than being able to show that you know how to code, are a good collaborator, and are hardworking and innovative about building great solutions. Get things done. Innovative.