AI/ML - Full Stack Software Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Machine Learning and AI
We are looking for engineers with a passion for using machine learning to create intelligent applications. Be part of a highly accomplished, deeply technical and close-knit team of machine learning engineers, you will create tools that are used by millions of people. You will design and implement new machine learning algorithms and techniques, and collaborate with the most innovative product development teams in the world. This team builds the infrastructure that enables product teams across Apple to develop machine-learning solutions that power amazingly intelligent user experiences. We are looking for new energetic members to join the ML team. In this role, you will build the infrastructure, tools, and develop machine-learning solutions. You will also have the opportunity to engage with exciting new-product teams around Apple, and use your machine learning skills to solve challenging technical problems in our next generation products that will delight millions of people.
- Experienced in building, deploying and running Machine Learning applications or services
- Experience working with very large scale of data, familiar with data processing framework like Spark
- Strong software development skills, with proficiency in Python / C++
- Deep technical skills in machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, or artificial intelligence
- A real passion for making simple, robust, and scalable platforms used by other engineering teams
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Creative, collaborative & product focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
As a member of the AI/ML team, you will design, implement and ship scalable, reliable and easy-to-use machine learning platform and tools that will be used by Apple product teams. You will also collaborate with teams across Apple, who are building the newest, most compelling intelligent applications in the world. You bring a strong hands-on mentality that enables you to own engineering projects from inception to shipping product. You will also be a trusted advisor for best practice machine learning development.
Education & Experience
MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent experience