Carrier Account Executive
Beijing, Beijing, China
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. This role as a Carrier Account Sales is a meaningful role that is focused on crafting and driving our strategic relationship with one of Apple’s largest carrier partners in China. The Account Sales will consult and influence the executive team to grow Apple’s business across all lines including iPhone, iPad and Accessories. As a member of the Sales Leadership Team, you will be involved in crafting the overall strategy and priorities of Apple Greater China.
- Excellent data analysis and presentation skills, better to have advanced keynote skills
- Excellent attention-to-detail, ability to compile and validate large amounts of data, and comprehensively understand data relationships
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills
- Excellent problem solving skills: ability to analyze and resolve complex problems in a structured and logical manner
- Enterprise knowledge and experience in IT/Mobility industry a plus
- Proved experience at handset retail sales and management
- Influencing - ability to drive objectives through key relationships.
- Extraordinary presentation and communication skills.
- You will have to work in collaboration to be successful.
- 5+ years account management, channel sales or business development experience in carriers or multination companies managing carrier business is required.
- Must have experience with online stores or online companies.
- Familiar with Apple products will be a plus.
1) Grow carrier online store iPhone sales a. Develop the iPhone business with CMCC online channels b. Help CMDC develop online iPhone programs c. Coordinate with CMCC & CMDC for nationwide attractive iPhone consumer offers for its online stores d. Timely update competition strategies to ensure iPhone’s leading position in CM online stores 2) Promote and fast grow Apple Watch sales: a. Leverage CMCC subsidies for Apple Watch promotions b. Work with CMCC & CMDC online team on Apple Watch programs c. Optimize CMCC online resources for timely Apple Watch promotions d. Ensure Apple Watch’s outstanding ST in CM online stores among all multiformat devices 3) Apple product penetration in CMCC workforce a. Lead the project to fine tune CMCC internal EPP system to ensure all Apple products can be included and promoted b. Set the target for Apple product penetration in CMCC 500K workforce 4) Coordinate between CMCC HQ and CMCC provincials to ensure CMCC online stores provide nationwide policies a. Offer all iPhone and Apple Watch the best subsidy plans b. Ensure the quickest action for any Apple program’s implementations c. Use the base online resources to support Apple NPIs d. Work with Apple peers and CMCC relevant on competition strategies
Education & Experience
University graduate with Telecommunication/computer major or other relevant major is preferred. MBA is preferred.