Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. With the growth of iPad & iPhone's, we have created new opportunities for individuals to work on the most exciting new products introduced by Apple. We are seeking for individual with strong RF knowledge/skills. This position will reside in one of the manufacture site and works closely with the various engineering to support the needs for operational team.
- Minimum 1 years of technical working experience in high volume manufacturing, knowledge in RF technology (WIFI, BT, Cellular) is preferred
- Good understanding of electronic assembly processes and RF technology
- Knowledgeable in production control processes, data analysis/interpretation GR&R, Cp/Cpk and correlation analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with good spoken and written English, also proficient in Mandarin.
- Able to work independently under high pressure and comfortable working in dynamic environment.
- Able to adopt frequent travel with irregular working hours.
• Provide technical leadership in resolving any RF related issue. • Perform RF system characterization measuring EVM, spectral mask, phase noise, sensitivity, and other radio parameters. • Conduct detail product failure analysis and drive issue resolutions. • Make recommendation to design & test coverage improvement. • Standardization and optimization of the manufacturing test processes. • Drive potential test gap and correlations issue between the modules and systems assembly factories. • Support production yield improvement activities.
Education & Experience
• Engineering Degree, preferably Electrical Engineering with hands on experience in debugging, failure analysis and functional verification.