Technical Music Partner Relations
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
We’re looking to drive the China Apple Music business to the next level. Be part of history by building and owning our technical partnerships with music labels and continuing to grow Apple Music and iTunes in this critical market.
- Excellent technical and outward facing account management skills & experience.
- Intimate understanding of internal workings of Apple Music business processes, delivery systems, and metadata standards.
- Thorough understanding of digital content distribution, and the systems and metadata required to support that distribution.
- Experience working closely with engineering or in a technical capacity.
- Experience managing support for products/systems.
- Detail-oriented, organized, meticulous approach to work.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently and self-prioritize.
- Experience translating complex technical issues to a language non-technical, non-native English speakers understand.
- Able to effectively communicate which features should be prioritized to continue supporting this critical market.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience working with the service provider in China.
- Experience with the unique market challenges faced in China.
- Excellent presentation skills with understanding of Keynote and related presentation technologies.
We are looking for an operations partner relationship manager to support the China market, based in Beijing. Meet with key partners and suppliers, drive adoption of new Music features, identify opportunities for catalog growth, and most importantly — innovate. You’ll be engaging with external partners, including the labels, and also working closely with the service provider. Additionally, you’ll need to work with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot issues or develop specifications, product roadmaps and tool enhancements. Providing strategic advice to Music business teams to identify opportunities and develop action plans for expanding our reach and growing subscriptions. The right candidate enjoys teaching others how to overcome technical challenges, has excellent problem-solving skills, and is able to effectively work cross functionality.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree and extensive years of professional relevant work experience.
- This role is based in Beijing.