Core ML - ML Developer Experience Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Machine Learning and AI
Apple's Core Machine Learning Developer Experience team is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented software engineer to create iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS apps that elegantly incorporate machine learning into expertly designed user experiences. The Core ML organization is responsible for developing machine learning technologies including the Core ML and Create ML frameworks. The right candidate for this position is passionate about discovering and developing new and compelling user experiences made possible through the use of machine learning.
- Expert app development experience
- Consistent track record of building powerful mobile apps that use machine learning
- Solid UI design fundamentals
- Knowledge of Swift or Objective-C along with Xcode and Apple’s Frameworks is a plus
- Highly motivated and organized, with the ability to accept ambiguity and deliver extraordinary results on tight schedules
- Bilingual in English/Chinese is required
Your primary responsibility will be to show the power of our machine learning frameworks by using the latest advancements in our machine learning technologies to develop innovative apps for all of our platforms. You will be responsible for staying up to date on the latest applications of machine learning both internally and externally, and for ensuring we are developing the functionality necessary for our developers to take advantage of those advancements. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with many teams at Apple and impact a number of technologies. You will gain a deep understanding of our machine learning frameworks in order to effectively work with both 1st and 3rd party developers and advise them on standard methodologies for using these frameworks.
Education & Experience
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience