Greater China R&D Partnership Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The Apple Greater China R&D team is looking for a skilled, experienced, and motivated Partnership Manager to build and handle data and technology partnerships. This position will also play a key role in developing data collection, annotation and processing strategies for new and existing R&D teams. You'll have deep knowledge of local data suppliers and technology companies in the region will be given preference.
- 5+ years of leading business development and partnership efforts in data and technology in Greater China
- Proven track record in partnership development, effective communication, planning and execution, based on in-depth understanding of Greater China
- Fundamental understanding of machine learning, computer vision, and speech recognition.
- Experience in conducting business negotiations and executing data and technology agreements
- Strong ability to coordinate requirements from cross-functional teams
- Strong social, written, and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Creative, problem-solving approach with developed multi-tasking ability
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced highly technical environment
Analyze and define data needs and sourcing channels for Greater China R&D teams Create and roll out strategies for sourcing and managing data, building technology partnership. Work with R&D teams, Finance & Legal to help negotiate and execute key data and technology agreements Define, track, and report on existing partners and qualify new partners Handle schedules and deliverables of suppliers
Education & Experience
BA or BS required. MBA or JD/MBA preferred MS in Computer Science or equivalent.