Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
Do your life’s best work here now. With the whole world watching. The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. As an Application engineer, you will be part of the team that builds top-notch business applications for World’s leader in Supply Chain, Apple Inc. As a part of IS&T SCI team, you will play a pivot role in building end-to-end, best-in-class software solutions for Apple Supply Chain needs varying from Supply Planning , Demand Planning, Product distribution and so on. You will partner with various stakeholders to define and implement solutions that optimise our internal business processes.
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL Development
- Experience in Python Development
- Experience in Java Development
- Experience in writing business rules and business logic in applications
- Experience in working with multi-discipline, geographically dispersed team
- Excellent communication skill (English): effective listening, engaging verbal expression and strong writing ability.
- Knowledge of AngularJS is a plus
- You will work with application owners, developers, QA, project managers, support teams and end users. Lead proof-of-concept and pilot implementations to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems. - Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security. - He or she must be able to perform regular design and code reviews and participate in debugging and coding to resolve issues. Develop critical system components as well as take bottom line for team’s timely deliverables quality and performance - Demonstrates solid understanding of information management, data modelling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies. - Participate in architectural design meetings for data/system integration projects - Occasionally will need to handle Application Production (warranty) support.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or EE, or with relevant industry experience