China Manager AI/ML Operations
Beijing, Beijing, China
Machine Learning and AI
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. The AI/ML Operations team is managing large data sets for many hardware and software products at Apple, developing processes, quality thresholds, and managing third party vendors tools to analyze and annotate data. If you are a self-motivated team player, who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, passionate about building great products and learning new technologies, this is the job for you. If you are a smart, creative, ambitious project manager who’s always looking for a better way, we’d like to talk to you. PURPOSE OF THE JOB The China Operations Manager is responsible for the data set collection, annotations and management in China. This includes source research & acquisition, defining of specifications for data set management with the engineering teams and other data analysis & collection.
- - Passion for AI/ML and Operations
- - Prior experience managing distributed operations teams
- - 5+ years experience in technology business (preferably AI/ML)
- - Fluent in English and Mandarin
- - Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- - Ability to organize and participate in requirement and design brainstorming sessions
- - Experience with both delivering both client and server-side applications a plus
- - Ability to travel in- and outside the area of responsibility
- Actively contribute to annotation platform development process (content and data specifications, sourcing, data collection, quality, efficiency) - Data source research and acquisition - Data collection management - Manage engineering project efforts with Engineers - Manage relationship with other operational and support groups - Secure relationships with regional service and data partners - Drive productivity improvements and support deployment of new processes, tools and capabilities - Manage change detection process in China
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree and above