Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People Team, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of hardworking visionaries and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow expertly and support them in work and life. Join our People Team and help support extraordinary talents who make extraordinary products.
- Fluent Japanese and English.
- You are a master at multi-tasking. You have the ability to make a personal connection and explore employee needs all while efficiently navigating resources, systems, and relevant data to resolve inquiries quickly.
- You have exceptional communication skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, and the ability to partner cross-functionally effectively.
- You understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality in the type of work we do. You practice this with the upmost integrity.
- You are a creative person who can capture trends and offer proactive solutions. You see pain points as an opportunity to innovate and get better.
- Detail-oriented, organized individual with analytical skills who can pull, understand, and report on business metrics.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about Human Resources and proving generalist support to employees on various topics including policies, benefits, compensation, personal data, HR systems and web tools. Our team is the first point of contact in the resolution, escalation, or routing of needs related to the employee experience. This role is located on our campus in Shanghai, China. - Responsible for providing support and care to Apple employees and managers across multiple lines of business and countries. - Ensure employee inquiries are answered and/or properly routed in a timely and car- ing manner. - Explore employees needs by phone and email and help educate on relevant employment policies and practices. - Use your extraordinary analytical skills to figure out level of support required and work cross-functionally to resolve. - Take ownership in the employee experience and contribute directly to the company culture for all employees. - Obsess over the customer experience in every interaction while balancing the needs of the employee and Apple. - Record all employee inquiries and resolutions accurately and effectively in a customer relationship management system.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant work experience
- - 2 years experience Human Resources employee support and have a strong working knowledge of the dependencies between company policies, benefits, payroll and HRIS. Or, you bring a minimum of 4 years of experience in customer service support and working knowledge of Human Resources.
- - You have experience with enterprise HR systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday, etc).
- - You have previously worked with MacOS or desire to learn.