Digital Project Manager, Channel Marketing
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Every day millions of consumers around the world interact with Apple and its products in the Indirect Channel through mobile, digital and in-store experiences. The Indirect Channel plays a hugely important role for Apple, with Channel Marcom team driving strategies to provide customers a thoughtful, engaging and seamless experience. Apple Greater China Marcom is looking for an experienced Digital Producer. You’ll be tasked with extending product launch campaigns to 3rd party partners and marketplaces in an integrated and cohesive way. This role will require close collaboration with internal creative and development teams, as well as stakeholders from Sales, IS&T (Apple’s internal development group) and key Channel partners. Candidate for this position must have a strong track record of digital innovation and delivery across multiple channels and platforms, including e-commerce marketplaces. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as define strategic plans. A passion for creating digital experiences is essential.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end web technologies
- Solid experience managing complex programs in fast paced and changing environments
- Committed to excellence and an outstanding attention to detail
- Able to organize information quickly and summarize succinctly
- Accommodate rapid change and ambiguity
- Working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with great interpersonal and presentation skills
Drive creative and technical programs across a variety of 3rd party sites Write creative briefs and develop project schedules Work effectively with creative, development and cross-functional teams Build strong relationships with colleagues and business partners Balance project scope, priorities and goals with various stakeholders Manage all aspects of digital production across Web/mobile applications and social platforms Deliver comprehensive product assets to partners and ensure quality of implementation on external partner sites
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or other relevant disciplines
- digital producer or project management experience in a leading digital agency, in-house marketing communications, or creative services department is preferred.
- E-commerce experience is required.