RF Software Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Wireless Technologies team is actively looking for an experienced Radio Frequency Software Engineer to contribute and build Apple’s future wireless products. The successful candidate will need in-depth knowledge in wireless communications, excellent software fundamentals, strong communication skills, and a desire to work with an amazing team to innovate and develop ground-breaking products.
- You have hands-on experience in mobile phone/chipset development.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile communications and RF transceiver.
- Experience in wireless systems, e.g., NR, LTE, is highly desired.
- Collaboration with internal/international teams about issue and solutions
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Ability to use RF lab equipment (CMW-500, spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, etc.)
- Ability to work under tight schedule and deliver on time.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Conducting board bring-ups of the iPhone/iPad modem transceiver systems in close collaboration with internal Baseband and RF HW/SW teams. - Optimizing the algorithms for RF transceiver drivers to enhance the field performance and factory yield of the technology. - Driving and debug critical RF driver issues within a cross-functionally working environment. - Interfacing with R&D teams of vendors and manufactures on a daily basis, and deliver RF driver features and fixes on time under tight schedules.
Education & Experience
- MS degree + experience in mobile device development.
- - Extensive knowledge and hands on experiences with RF HW and Baseband Modem technology would be a PLUS.