In-Region Product Design Engineering Project Manager Intern
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Passion works here. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- - Excellent communication (written and verbal - English and Mandarin)
- - Ability to travel domestically and internationally to support build activities.
- - Experience with consumer electronics devices.
- - Project management experience or product design background is a plus
The in region PD-EPM work closely with in region and US based product design engineers, and various partner to manager the risk associated with engineering development builds. As a PD-EPM , your mission is to work with PD and cross functional team to make the creative idea come true. you need work with system EPM to plan and maintain build schedule, work with PD to plan experiments, initiate and execute build matrix, lead cross function team and OEM vendor for the design implementation. You will need to understand technical issues and drive for closure by bringing together key partners and facilitating problem solving and decision making. PD-EPM at Apple is both challenging and demanding, but it reword you by providing the wider view of the product development and help you become a key player of innovation.
Education & Experience
- BS/ME/MS or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- - Self-motived and detail driven personality.
- - Deep curious mindset and passion on innovation.
- - Ability of work under pressure and dynamic changes.
- - Negotiation skill is plus.