Senior Copywriter - Social, Greater China Marcom
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The role of the Marketing Communications group at Apple is to ensure flawless development and execution of world-class communications in support of Apple’s business goals. Based in Shanghai, as a member of the Apple’s Greater China Marcom team, the Social Media Writer will be responsible for maintaining Apple’s tone of voice on social medias in China.
- 6+ years of copywriting experience in advertising agency or digital agency in Mainland China, with at least 2 years copywriting for social media campaigns.
- Experience with large, international brands.
- Experienced in working on copy adaptation from English to Chinese.
- Mandarin as mother-tongue, and fluent in spoken English, good in written English.
- Must be attentive to details.
- Collaborative, able to work closely with different teams, creative directors and copywriters.
- Able to work under pressure and within short time frames.
- Able to travel to California up to 4 times a year, for 2-3 weeks at a time.
The Social Media Writer will be responsible for all copywriting for Apple’s social media campaigns in China. You will need to write original headlines and bodycopy, and also need to work on copy adaptation from English to Chinese. You will be also responsible for supervising the work produced by Apple’s external vendors. The Social Media Writer will work closely with creative teams from both Apple internal and external vendors, to ensure all social media materials are culturally relevant for the China market and that they’re well written.
Education & Experience
Bachelor or above degree in advertising, communication, etc.