AppleCare Channel Service Support Manager - Greater China
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As a part of the worldwide AppleCare organization, the Senior Manager for Channel Service Support (CSS) holds a key position with responsibility for aligning people and processes to ensure a precise execution of CSS activities and support operations. The CSS organization is the central support group for AppleCare’s global repair operations supporting Apple Authorized Service Providers, Apple Retail Stores, Distributors and our Telecommunications partners daily. CSS works intrinsically with every team within Apple’s Support Supply Chain Operations. (Warehouse, Logistics, Planning, Materials, Engineering, Retail, Finance, in-region support operations etc.) to ensure the smooth and timely flow of repairs to ensure an extraordinary customer experience.
- - Excel at confidently articulating a clear and credible strategic vision for scaling the Channel Service Support business in line with Apple’s growth. Translate the vision and direction in a well-planned and organized manner.
- - Accurately scope out length and complexity of tasks and projects. Set objectives and goals for self and team. Anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks. Measure performance against goals. Evaluate results and hold self and direct reports accountable. Maintain two-way dialogue with partners on work and results.
- - Learn quickly when facing new problems; be a committed and versatile learner who is open to change.
- - Enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and driving innovation in the organization.
- - Relate well to a variety of people and possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- - Establish and maintain effective relationships with key internal partners while gaining their trust and respect.
- - Meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Acquire first-hand customer information and use it for improvements in products and services.
- - Act with customers in mind.
- - Make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure.
- - Collaborate globally to ensure consistency in CSS structures and processes.
Success is defined as actively planning for AppleCare growth, in scale and complexity, while establishing a lean, efficient and globally consistent support infrastructure that enables the success of the business. You will set the strategic direction in the following areas: Channel Partner Support – front line inbound critical issue team who assist Apple’s Authorized Service providers, Retail Stores, Telecommunication partners and Contact Centers in solving repair related administrative, technical and operational issues. - Back office support for queries related to Logistics, Finance, Order Management and transaction Support by planning for and leading service exceptions in Apple’s enterprise systems (SAP). - Responsibilities are centered on partnering with a team of Regional senior managers who are geographically dispersed across the APAC, AMR and EMEIA regions. - Focus on key performance indicators to improve efficiency while reducing operational costs. Lead the business through metrics and identify where and how to focus team efforts to mitigate exceptions. - Provide regular operational reporting on success indicators; develop and execute against action plans to address areas of concern, while comfortably briefing executive management on the status and health of the business. - Develop scorecards based on solid metrics for key partners to ensure each organization understands the critical cross functional interdependencies and educate key leaders within each organization to minimize customer concerns. - Attract, develop and lead a team of Senior Managers who have regional and global responsibilities; understand the complexities of realizing operational excellence when leading through both direct and indirect reports. - Develop headcount forecasts and plans to meet growth. Develop and execute action plans to address variances. - Partner with Apple’s procurement organization to identify, define, review and approve the scope of work for outsourced front office and back office work. - Maintain overall responsibility for organizational planning, staffing, budgeting and managing expenses. - Hold direct reports accountable for accurately scoping out length and complexity of tasks and projects, setting objectives and driving accountability for goals for themselves and their team, breaking down work into realistic process steps and measuring performance against goals. - Support the team in anticipating and adjusting for problems and roadblocks and establishing effective dialogue with key partners on work and results.
- BA/BS degree plus 6-10 years or MA/MS/MBA plus 6-8 years experience, or equivalent. - You will have proven mathematical and analytical skills - You possess knowledge and experience working in a fast-paced, complex Supply Chain Operations environment. - You understand the complexities and cultural nuances of doing business in Japan, Asia/Pacific, EMEA, and the Americas - You have confirmed ability to lead a mature and high performing teams across multiple operational and technical disciplines.
- - 6-10 years of operations experience in running a very dynamic world-wide organization.
- - 6-10 years of shown success at developing teams with global responsibility and programs with global impact.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicant.