System Failure Analysis Intern
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Passion works here. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Dynamic and “can-do” attitude with a strong passion to join in the complex electronics failure analysis
- Knowledge of digital circuit, analog circuit is required in electronics background
- Knowledge of material characterization or fracture characterization in material/chemistry background
- Basic Knowledge of electronics measurement tool, such as DMM, oscilloscope, DC power supplier, soldering iron, microscope
- Knowledge on FA tools such as LIT, C-SAM, EDX/SEM, FTIR, FIB, Confocal Microscope, X-Ray, CT is a plus
- KNOWLEDGE OF SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING, MATERIAL CHARA A PLUS
- Good written and verbal English communication skills and interpersonal skills
- English resume
- Relevant certificates / projects (optional)
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
You will have the opportunity to drive solutions for electronics issue analysis and do hands-on analysis of Apple products. You will get full training from senior engineers and learn knowledge of world-class analysis equipments. We provide ample opportunities for students from different majors.
Education & Experience
PhD, M.S. student majored in Electrical Engineering, Semiconductor Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry Engineering or a related discipline.