Automation Tool Development Intern
Beijing, Beijing, China
Passion works here. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Our community is made up of every kind of individual: artists and designers, engineers and scientists, thinkers and doers. To- gether we create things and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. So if you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Just be ready to dream big.
- Proficient skill in software development: C/C++ or Java
- Good understanding on Algorithm and data structure
- Good Hands on experience in scripting: Python, Perl or Shell, etc.
- Good understanding on Machine Learning, pattern recognition and Data analysis. Project based experience is a big plus.
- Web Development & Database experience is a big plus.
- Good communications, both in English & Chinese
We are looking for a highly motivated team member to implement the automation tools for our Wireless product testing, including functionality and stability. We also need someone with Machine learning background to develop certain internal tool, for example, logging post-analysis.
Education & Experience
Bachelor or above. Prefer Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.