Consumer Receivable Specialist
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Do your life’s best work here now. With the whole world watching. The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Apple’s Global Business Solutions (GBS) team partners with Apple’s business across Greater China, including Retail, Sales, Operations, R&D and Services. In addition to supporting transactional and financial reporting processes, GBS’ access to data across customers and functions provides a strategic platform to uncover trends and patterns to improve financial controls and compliance, operational efficiency and business insights and performance. We look for individuals with not only solid technical skills but also the right balance of operational excellence, problem solving and strategic thinking to support the growth of Apple in Greater China. We are now seeking a high-caliber O2C Specialist to join our Shanghai-based team to support retail store/online and Internet Service operations and expansion in Order to Cash Consumer Receivables team. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Mature, responsible, driven improvement and work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Problem solver who can critically analyze complex information and extract insights to drive business decisions and solutions
- Understanding of systems and processes with the courage to challenge the status-quo and identify new and innovative ways of working
- Ability to perform robust business process analysis, being creative on solutions and execute the results
- Effectively engaging and communicating across the organization and with external partners
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (SAP)
- Familiar with China & IFRS Accounting Principles is preferred
- Experience within the payment card industry and processing systems experience is a plus
- Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
Reconcile consumer payments, perform payment related accounting and balance sheet reconciliations - Provide accurate and timely analysis with reporting, to track key performance measurements with data integrity - Partner with business to investigate drivers for exceptions and deliver solutions to prevent future issues - Have technical and analytical skills and commit to continuous process improvement & system automation - large sets of data management and able to present by connecting the dots and with business insights - Have strong mindset on customer service, business partnership and cross-functional leadership - Participate in projects and project support - Ensure full compliance with policies, procedures and internal controls (SOX) - Liaise with external Auditors on Quarterly Group US GAAP audit
Education & Experience
Background in finance, accounting, or similar field with a minimum of 7+ years experience Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or similar, MBA preferred Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in both English and Chinese
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.